- My bicycle looks way cooler than my Mommy car
- I speedily drive past the construction site with its one lane traffic by pulling over onto the sidewalk ( no pedestrians)
- Many people make nice comments about my pretty wicker basket
- People smile at me (probably because of my goofy grin and my slightly flushed appearance)
- I almost drive into the ditch because suddenly there is a loud “woof” right into my ear. It comes from a dog leaning out of a window of a passing car. I loose my cool and curse.
- On the way back I overlook a hole in the ground while steering onto the sidewalk. Everything jumps and rattles in my basket and I spill some of my Ice Tea, that I bought as a treat.
- It’s a way of dealing with my cake issues.
- Which might be offset by “treats”