Yep, this is it! That is what I managed to knit ALL Summer! Well, it is finished now and I love it. The yarn is a merino-silk blend that I have dyed and spun myself. It is a worsted weightish 2 ply yarn, where one strand is dark pink and the other strand changes from light pink, green, blue to yellow. I used only 155g ( 5 1/2 oz) yarn for this little cardigan.
The pattern is from Filati #39 that my MIL sent to me from Germany (Ravelry link). The cardigan has a very interesting construction. You knit the two front pieces first, add a few stitches for the sleeves and when you are done you set several stitches aside for the collar. Then you join the two pieces and cast-on stitches in the middle for the neck. After that you knit from the neck down, decreasing the sleeves and knit until you have the same length as the front. In the end you add enough length to the collar so that it wraps around the back of your neck and you graft the two pieces together.
There are no button holes, you just push the buttons through the big loops from the drop-stitches.
All in all I am very happy with this little cardigan. It looks cute and is surprisingly warm despite the lacy fabric. I am also very pleased with the job I did spinning the yarn.
The original is knit with a cotton-polyester-silk blend and I worried my wool-silk version would not drape as well, but it does. The other thing I changed is that instead of a single button in the middle I added the three on the bottom.